Join us for the Mid-Valley SHRM Membership Meeting to explore new strategies that small and large group employers are using to adapt their benefit designs to help control cost and increase employee engagement.
We’ll explore ideas employers can implement to engage in transformational health care, not just for workforces but for the industry overall.
- The current state of healthcare in the USA
- Health care cost control and containment strategies
- Strategies to increase employee engagement in health and benefits
- Evolving role of primary care in employer strategy
- Tackling fraud, waste and abuse in the health care system
In addition, we’ll show how these ideas fit into the various funding strategies: Fully-Insured, Association Plans, Gap & Tax Advantage Plans, Self-Funded.
Registration Fee: $10-$30, includes breakfast
Date and Time
Wed, Sep 09, 2020
7:15a - 9:00a PST