Remote workplaces and virtual meetings are the norm now. How is your organization anticipating this year's renewal/open enrollment during these challenging times?
Join us to explore new strategies that small and large group employers are using to adapt their benefit designs to help control cost and increase employee engagement.
We’ll explore ideas employers can implement to engage in transformational health care, not just for workforces but for the industry overall. Specifically, we’ll look at:
- The current state of healthcare in the USA during the pandemic
- Health care cost control and containment strategies
- How to best use technology to streamline enrollments
- Strategies to increase employee engagement in health and benefits when access is limited in this environment
- The evolving role of primary care in employer strategy
- Tackling fraud, waste, and abuse in the health care system
In addition, we’ll show how these ideas fit into the various funding strategies: Fully-Insured, Association Plans, Gap & Tax Advantage Plans, Self-Funded.
Come prepared to participate in this very real discussion about health care, employee engagement and long-term strategies to control cost. Together, we can innovate ways to control healthcare costs, while ensuring employee well-being through increased engagement.
In partnership with
Registration Fee: $10-$30, includes breakfast
Date and Time
Wed, Sep 09, 2020
7:15a - 9:00a PST