In this webinar Bruce Campbell M.D. provides an overview of the commonest Musculoskeletal conditions, including medical and surgical treatments for them. Bruce will also address common questions and provide best practices.
- Key takeaways for HR professionals include:
Understanding the importance of cost variation and Place of Service;
- The role of Centers of Excellence in care of musculoskeletal condition treatment;
- How to address “experimental and non-FDA approved treatments;
- Out of Network providers and elective treatments;
- Which indicator codes and safe harbors apply to various employment situations (e.g., waiting periods, changes in cost, changes in employment status);
- How to address other situations, such as opt-out payments, union employees, and conditional offers of coverage to spouses