Join us for an informational seminar and learn the fundamentals of "How Medicare Works".
In this session, you will learn:
- Eligibility requirements for Medicare benefits
- Coverage options that are available & how they work
- Enrollment periods and conditions
The seminar is designed for:
- People turning 65
- HR staff who work with Medicare eligible employees
- Anyone in need of a better understanding of the complex world of Medicare
Your questions will be welcomed during the seminar and the presenter will be available as an ongoing resource in the future. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the "In's and Out's" of proper coverage.
John Magryta has worked in the Health Insurance industry as an Agent and Advisor for individual and group benefit plans. Medicare is his specialty and the educational process for Medicare is his passion. Since 2004 he has worked with the self employed, small and large companies as well as individuals in transition to access and understand the best healthcare plan to meet their needs.
Date and Time
Thu, Dec 09, 2021
9:00a - 10:00a PST
A link to join the webinar will be emailed upon registration.