Join us for an informational seminar and learn the fundamentals of "How Medicare Works".
In this session, you will learn:
- Eligibility requirements for Medicare benefits
- Coverage options that are available & how they work
- Enrollment periods and conditions
The seminar is designed for:
- People turning 65
- HR staff who work with Medicare eligible employees
- Anyone in need of a better understanding of the complex world of Medicare
Your questions will be welcomed during the seminar and the presenter will be available as an ongoing resource in the future. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the "In's and Out's" of proper coverage.
John Magryta specializes in individual insurance and providing information to clients who are transitioning to Medicare. He has been a team member at CSNW for over 9 years and has worked in the health insurance industry for 17 years. He graduated from Michigan State University and moved to Oregon in 2002 after twelve years in educational publishing.
Date and Time
Thu, Jun 18, 2020
9:00a - 10:00a PST
A link to join the webinar will be emailed two day's prior to the webinar.