The realities of addiction and mental illness greatly affect businesses and people's personal lives. Employees with an addiction miss 10X more work, are 2/3 less productive, and 5X more likely to cause an accident at work. Organizations can play a vital role in helping their workforce be successful personally and professionally. The CARE Initiative improves people's lives, work, and community through:
- Training individuals on opening and normalizing the conversation
- Unlimited 24/7 call & text access to a CARE Center
- An online wellness training resource library
- Training managers on mental health communication
Through proactively addressing workplace well-being at a cultural level your organization can:
- Reduce stigma, promote connection, and start healing
- Increase the likelihood of people reaching out for help
- Help individuals receive upstream support before a crisis ever occurs
- Maintain employees who are happy, loyal, engaged, and productive
Join BluNovus Care for a live demo of these resources and to ask questions specific to your organization’s needs.
Innovative HR & Benefits Bite-Sized Webinar Series highlights new and innovative solutions to enhance your HR and benefits programs. The webinars are bite-sized - 30-minute presentations with the remaining 15 minutes for Q & A, so you can quickly stay up to date on the latest and greatest tools available to your HR program. Three of the northwest’s leading benefit brokerages: Advanced Benefits, CSNW Benefits, and Diversified Insurance Group, have partnered to produce this series.
Date and Time
Tue, Aug 11, 2020
9:30a - 10:15a PST