Your employees have to make more decisions regarding their personal finances, but they aren't always prepared to do so. That's why MetLife developed the Retirewise workshop series – to bring financial education to your workplace.
Redefining financial education
One way you can help your employees with financial education resources is by offering an award-winning program called Retirewise. As the foundation of the PlanSmart program, the Retirewise workshop series provides your employees a comprehensive financial education program. At a Retirewise workshop you can expect:
- Objective information on a wide range of topics: from investment basics and tax strategies to saving for college, and estate planning.
- Expert delivery by a local specially trained third-party financial professional.
- Lots of questions and answers — bring your own and listen to others to help you move ahead.
- Interactive exercises and a book that goes hand in hand with the workshop.
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with a local financial professional to get answers to specific questions and start to create an action plan that works for you.
The Retirewise workshop series is available at no cost to you or your employees. It can complement and incorporate your existing benefit offerings while giving your employees the information they need to achieve their financial goals, including the opportunity to schedule a personal consultation with a local financial professional.
Dietary Restrictions: If you believe financial wellness is an important part of your benefit offering, then this is for you. Join us for an information session to learn about the PlanSmart Retirewise workshop series - complimentary program that can help your employees achieve their financial and retirement goals while increasing appreciation of the benefits you offer.
Reviews on this dish:
“Before Retirewise, I honestly did not know where to begin. Now, I have a plan and feel much better about my future.”
“Wherever you are in your life, this workshop is a must. I only wish I signed up earlier!” “The workshop format worked so well — especially hearing about other people’s concerns and getting all my questions answered.”
Innovative HR & Benefits Bite-Sized Webinar Series highlights new and innovative solutions to enhance your HR and benefits programs. The webinars are bite-sized - 45-minute presentations with the remaining 15 minutes for Q & A, so you can quickly stay up to date on the latest and greatest tools available to your HR program. Three of the northwest’s leading benefit brokerages: Advanced Benefits, CSNW Benefits, and Diversified Insurance Group, have partnered to produce this series.
Date and Time
Fri, Mar 12, 2021
9:30a - 10:15a PST