Dan O'Doherty, CFP®, CLU, ChFC & Reilly Anderson, Employee Benefits Advisors, CSNW Benefits
Manufacturing is the lifeblood of the American economy. However, it is a challenging time for employers with increased competition overseas, automation, a growing labor skills gap, and meeting the demands of a multi-generational workforce. Not to mention an evolving regulatory environment due to the recent pandemic with workplace safety and employee health concerns.
Employees are your organization’s most important asset – so how do you go about attracting the right individuals and then retaining them? Join us to discuss a variety of new ideas that will enhance your employee satisfaction within your organization, without breaking the bank.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Employee benefit design and implementation
- Employee education, advocacy and communication
- Benchmarking to ensure competitiveness
- Cost containment strategies
- New and unique benefits to keep employees engaged
Date and Time
Wed, Apr 21, 2021
9:00a - 10:00a PST