Wednesday, February 27, 2019
9:00a - 10:00a PST
Presenter:Bruce Campbell, PhD, MD
Personalized medicine has become an important driver of costs and risk for employer-sponsored health plans. New personalized medicine diagnostic and treatment procedures are entering the market quickly. These procedures have significant implications for budgeting and stop-loss pricing in self-funded plans, and for renewal pricing in fully-insured plans.
In this Webinar, Dr. Bruce Campbell will review:
- The background for personalized medicine;
- The cost impact of new and commonly used personalized medicine technology;
- The personalized medicine technology pipeline;
- Ethical issues surrounding coverage, financing, and use of this technology; and,
- Current options for managing costs and ensuring
theappropriate use of these procedures.
This webinar is eligible for SHRM, HRCI, and CEBS credits.